- 6 Wad hollow leather punches
- How do they would? Quite easy they work by the punch being placed over the material in the spot you want to make the hole then with abit of gentle persuasion a good whack on top of the punch with a hammer and your hole is punched.
- A Word of Advice on using these punches) Sadly at times the odd customer had deemmed it fit to not place the material say paper ot leather on top on a scrap piece of card if this is not done them the punch cutting edge will get damaged if it goes all the way through the materails into a hard surface.
- Which Materials can they be used on? Leather, Soft Plastic, Paperm ,Card , Rubber , Vinyl to name a few
- These tool will make the following Round hole Size: 3mm, 4mm, 5mm, 6mm, 7mm and 8mm